With the Sugar Detox Diet, you can boost your metabolism naturally and safely by learning what foods you should eat and which foods you should avoid.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to lose weight while you enjoy delicious foods - WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT CALORIES.
- You want to balance your blood sugar and insulin levels.
- You want more energy and want to discover the root cause of your fatigue.
- You want to stop your sugar cravings once and for all.
- You are ready for a lifestyle change that will have lasting results!
- What Is a Sugar Detox Diet?
- How Much Sugar Are You Eating Each Day?
- Is a Sugar Detox Diet Right for You?
- What's Your Sugar Toxicity Level?
- Do You Have a Candida Problem?
- How to Prepare for a Sugar Detox Diet
- Are You Suffering from Adrenal Fatigue?
- Sugar Detox Diet Meal Plan
- 10-Day Sugar Detox Diet Meal Plan
- Sugar Detox Diet Success Tips
- What's Your Sugar Toxicity Level Now?
Wellness Advocate/Health Coach
About the instructor
I’m a wife and a mother of two little girls. I love my family more than anything in this world, and I want to do the very best I can to protect them and keep them healthy and safe. That’s why I started learning about healthier options to everyday chemical-laden products, and the knowledge I gained was what inspired me to start my blog, Why Wellness Now.
I am also the daughter of two insulin-dependent diabetics (one type 1, and the other type 2), and I've struggled with my own blood sugar problems for years now. I've found that the only way to truly get my blood sugar under control is to let go of the processed foods and extra sugar.
The average person's body doesn't need all the bad stuff that goes into it every day with the typical American diet, but it does need essential vitamins and nutrients that are typically lacking. That's why I decided to become a nutritarian, and I want to help other people make the switch as well.